Sunday, October 21, 2007

I Love Boston in the Fall...


October is such a wonderful month in New England. If you've never been put it on your to-do list. It's totally worth it to go leaf-peeping, apple-picking and catch a Red Sox game at Fenway. Chances are you'll need a sweater or light jacket and that's fun, too.

Completely unrelated: I had three hours of relatively painful contractions yesterday and I thought, "oh boy...here we go." Turned out to be a false alarm. There was no consistency to the contractions and then after 3 hours they almost completely disappeared. Guess my uterus was just having a dress rehearsal.

Comments:
You are probably warming up for labor my friend, especially if you would call those contractions "painful". So exciting-thinking of you!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?