Friday, June 27, 2008
My little 7mo. old is going places these days. He started crawling a few weeks ago on his daddy's birthday and now he's pulling up on furniture and exploring his new freedom to go where he wants to go. He's still one of the happiest babies I've ever met and he makes people smile wherever we go with his sunglasses and charming ways. Every new stage seems to be my favorite. Right now it's a little more tiring to keep an eye on him, but it's so fun to play and interact and show him new things. Oh, and he has two little teeth! It still surprises me to see them in there when he smiles.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Lips and Lashes
Sunday, June 01, 2008
We're back in Boston from our fabulous vacation. Everything about it was perfect. We couldn't have asked for more. Some of my favorite things about the trip:
1. A week of quality time with my two favorite people.
2. The ocean view from our room!!
3. The tasty cuban food. Mmmm....
4. Sól's sunglasses (he kept them on the whole time)
5. Sól learning to wave hi and goodbye (he's become a little flirt.)
6. Sipping tasty drinks by the pool. :)