Thursday, September 27, 2007

The true story of the sweetpeas.

Fun story: Yesterday as I headed up north toward my evening job, I stopped at a mall I never go into, just to blow off some steam by walking around and people-watching. And, yeah, okay, I was also looking at baby clothes. Are you HAPPY? Anyway, lo and behold, as soon as I walk through the door, I find myself almost literally running into Lindsay! It was fun see an old friend unexpectedly---that doesn't usually happen to friends who live on opposite ends of the metroplex....ANYWAY...... Lindsay said she'd like for us to post on how we met, and how we all ended up so evenly sprinkled across the nation. But I don't have the energy, ya'll; the ragweed is finally getting to me and I am nearly ill with allergies. Ugh. So, who'd like to start telling the story? It goes round and round and round......it's a circle of love, really. :) G'nite.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?