Thursday, March 01, 2007

Abuelos


Sorry I haven't been blogging lately. I had to make a last minute trip to Texas because my paternal grandmother (not pictured here) passed away last week. It was a sudden death by stroke and head trauma. The funeral was hard for all of us....I still can't believe she's gone. She was 80 years old.

On a happier note, I got to spend some time last weekend with my maternal grandparents (pictured here). Grandpa is 98 and grandma is 95. It really cheered me up to be able to spend time with them. The time with my immediate family, my friends and my nieces & sister-in-law has been really special, too.

I finished the shawl I was knitting and decided to give it to grandma. She loved it and wore it all day.

Comments:
So sorry WG! It is hard to lose a grandparent.
 
i LOVE your pics of those two.

looking forward to seeing you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?