Monday, January 15, 2007

Teatime on a freezing day.


Won't you pop in
for a spot of tea?

Comments:
Gosh-what a beautiful teapot! :)
 
ha.
 
Sweetpea, my husband just looked over my shoulder and said, "oh, that's a nice still-life".

I thought you would want to know.

I love the colors. It makes me want to "pop over" for a cup...especially if you happen to have any lavendar earl grey and scones with clotted cream...yummmm.
 
I wish I could come. :o)
 
yum those scones sound delish (delish is an english word i learned from my new sister)
but i LOVE those colours!!!
very cheery.
 
All you Tea lovers should check out www.seattleteacup.com. I love coffee, but this place could convert anyone to Tea. My favorites-Northwest Peppermint, Afternoon in the Park(possibly the most delish cup of tea I have ever had!!)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?