Monday, November 13, 2006


This is one of my favorite little girls, Ava Chen. She is two and I am in love with her. She calls me Mrs. Wiz and always greets me with a hug. She is the youngest of 3 girls. Her sisters are equally beautiful and charming. Their family is new to our church and community group and I stand amazed at God's orchestration. Here we are awaiting our own daughter who will be Chinese and the Lord brings the Chen family into our lives. They are generous with their advice and support and Katie has said I can practice on her girls. (Ava asked me to put a clip in her hair and I snapped it down against her head. I instantly realized I shouldn't have done that, but she just smiled at me forgiving me for snapping her head.)















Comments:
oooh she is so CUTE.
 
that little boy next to her is cute, too.
 
It's painful how cute this child is. Her sister's are beautiful. (attractive parents) : )
 
but she just smiled at me forgiving me for snapping her head.

oh, what a sweetheart.
 
I love that she calls you Mrs. Wiz. What a sweet sweet face.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?