Monday, July 17, 2006

WG's Family in The Big Apple





My mom, my aunt and I went to New York City last week. It was a lot of fun. They had never been to NYC and my aunt had never been to the Northeast at all. We got a great view from the top of the Rockefeller.

The first photo is of my mom and Ann Curry. We got to see the Today show and after it was over Ann started shaking hands and signing autographs before she left. When she came over to my Mother, Mom said, "God bless you. I'm praying for you." And that's when Ann gave Mom the power grip and said, "God bless you, too." It's quite a humorous photo if you ask me...When my brother got the photo via email he called right away and said, "What is that woman doing to Mom?"

Comments:
Love the pics!!I have to admit I like Ann Curry alot. She seems so---nice.

I am seeing a chiropractor who is using the Active Release Technique on me and tonight we had a session and I am already feeling better!

A.R.T. is amazing!
 
That pic of AC and your mom is hilllllarious. MamaLoa rocks.
 
gotta love anita. she looks like your big sister. it's ridiculous how you people don't age. and by 'you people' i mean 'the loas.' not....nevermind.

lizard--my mom used to take me to a chiro, and afterward my allergies would improve!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?