Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A Shoe Suggestion


Comments:
oh my, those are so cute!! I'll definitely check those out. I wonder if Nordstrom has them.
 
That's where I got them!!
 
woo hoo!
 
those are very very cute!

i'm in a Crocs phase lately. (www.crocs.com) i wasn't really into them last year and this is the first time this year that it's warm enough to wear them in Boston. (although, yesterday i wore them with jeans and socks because it was still a bit chilly.)

am i the only one who has problems with the word verification? my dyslexia makes it a bit of a challenge...
 
i like crocs, but now that EVERY man woman and child in dallas has 3 pairs, it's been a bit of overkill.....i've seen them so much on everybody, i'm bored with them ;)
 
yeah...crocs are SO 2005....

hee hee...
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?